- Contact Emergency Services, FAA, and NTSB if needed.
- Take reasonable steps to correct potential safety risks and prevent further damages.
- Keep accurate records of repairs and expenses.
- Separate items that can be cleaned and/or repaired, and check with a claims representative before discarding any items.
- Collect as much information as possible should a loss result from a third party’s conduct or actions or involve a third-party claimant.
- Contact Your Insurance Agent and report your loss or claim at the earliest opportunity.